Happy back to reality!
There’s something in the air in September. I don’t know what it is, but when the kids go back to school, summer vacations come to an end, and motivation starts to soar.
It may be because we’re approaching the last quarter of the year and you’re feeling the pressure to accomplish your 2016 goals, or maybe you’re feeling rejuvenated by all the summer fun you just had and you’re ready to take on projects with new energy.
Regardless, September is in full swing, and now’s the time to get your FOCUS and ACTION on. In other words, IT’S GO TIME!
And I’m here to tell you that You Are F’ing Unstoppable!! Really you are. It may sound like a cliche, but it’s not.
You are the only thing that is stopping you from getting what you want in your life.
And I’m going to teach you a trick that you can try that will literally change your life.
Follow these 5 steps:
- Be mindful of what you say to yourself. The words you tell yourself, become your beliefs, and you become what you believe. It’s as simple as that.
- Take action. Do something that challenges you physically or mentally. This could be going for a run, working out, trying a new hobby, learning new material, writing your first blog.
- Listen. While you’re doing this action, hear what you’re telling yourself. Let yourself say whatever dialogue comes to mind. Whatever you would normally say to yourself, say it, while you’re doing it.
- Change your Words. Now tell yourself these words while you’re in action.
- I am F#$*ing Unstoppable!
- I am powerful!
- I am strong!
- I CAN do this!
- Say it LOUD, say it CLEAR, say it CONFIDENTLY!
- Experience the SHIFT. Write down how different you feel when you speak to yourself with powerful conviction, love and encouragement.
I remember hearing Tony Robbin’s tell people to shout powerful convictions to themselves, and after I tried it, I felt the power in it. And I want the same for you.
It’s a quick exercise to learn how much power your words, and your story, have on the way you feel.
So ask yourself — do you want to hate on you or encourage and empower you?
“Change your thoughts, change your life.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
Try this out and see what happens. Share your experience in the comments below. I’d love to hear how it goes for you.
You are building the foundation of YOU. Be Bold. Be Confident. Be You.