What comes to mind when you think of the word attractive?
Chances are you get a vision. It’s probably of a woman, her hair looks a certain way, she’s dressed in a style you love, she’s smiling, she’s cool, she’s happy.
You may get a vision of someone you know, or she may be fictitious. Regardless, you know what she looks like but the hard part is knowing how she got there.
We all know that beauty is only skin deep, and here are 5 habits of a whole package woman, that anyone can start practicing today. They’re easy, free and have the potential to transform.
5 habits of a highly attractive woman:
- Let go. Nothing hurts more than a reoccurring past that has you stuck worrying about things that you can’t change. When you hold on to things, people, jobs, that are no longer part of your reality, you are robbing yourself from having peace in the current moment. Release it and you will immediately start to feel a sense of ease and you will be able to give your presence to what’s in front of you now.
- Meditate. Give yourself at least 10 minutes a day to breathe in silence, without doing anything else. You will start to become aware of where your mind wanders, what needs to be addressed/changed in your life, and you will start to build a closer relationship with your intuition. When you learn to connect with your intuition, decisions will become easier and stress causing activities can be addressed faster.
- Listen. Being expressive and social is great — believe me, I know, I’m a major culprit 😉 But remember, God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. Listen two times more than speaking and you will take in more learning, connect better with others, and cultivate more authentic relationships, in your business and personally.
- Be Yourself. When you align your values, ideas and passions with your actions, you are being true to yourself and will no longer be hiding parts of you that need to eventually come out. These are your strengths and weaknesses, and all of them have to be felt and expressed. It takes courage to release all parts of you, and vulnerability in letting yourself truly be seen, and when you do, you will feel a great sense of relief and will attract people into your life that will love and respect you for ALL that you are — faults and all!
Remember, you’re human, and human’s weren’t made to be perfect, they were made to be whole.
- Empower YOU. As easy as it is to read this list and make note of changes and new habits that you can start, you also have to surround yourself with people who support your growth and environments that will teach you how.
Success starts the moment you choose to Be You! YUOLOGY, will teach you how.
Comment and Share below, I’d love to hear what habits you will start today!
With lots of love,