As we’re in the midst of the holidays, it’s easy to get caught up in judgement.
Judging ourselves for what we have (and haven’t) accomplished, comparing our lives to what we see on social media (everyone and their holiday perfect insta feeds) and ultimately, being super hard on ourselves.
You had a blueprint for what the year should look like, and now you’re deciding whether you measured up.
I’m here to tell you >> give yourself some credit for how far you’ve come. tweet this!
Whether you killed your goals or not, you’ve learned more about who you are and what you want in your life – and that’s some MAJOR growth, no matter how you look at it!
So now that you know you’ve had a successful year (no matter what happened!) it’s time to choose how you want to BE during the holidays – and in life.
I’m pretty sure you’ll want to show up like the badass boss you know you are, so I’ve put together a list of 5 do’s & don’ts for you:
- Do more of what you LOVE. Commit to doing the things that make you happy. Whether it’s going to the gym, working on a creative project or cooking a holiday dish for loved ones. Cultivate a life that you actually enjoy living. When you’re happy, you’ll radiate a vibe that people will love to be around.
- Don’t put your life on hold to accommodate someone else’s idea of who you should be or what you should be doing. Instead, take your power back (remember, it’s your life to live) and follow your instinct. It ALWAYS wants the best for you!
- Do good to YOU. Treat yourself as you would a best friend. This may sound silly, but you’re the only one listening and what you tell yourself, you’ll believe — and eventually become. Think about it. Do. Good. To. Yourself.
- Don’t wish and regret. We all have moments in our lives that we wish we’d done differently, but the past is over and you’ve learned lessons that have made you a better person today. Accept, let it go, and end 2017 with gratitude.
- Do it. Whether it’s approaching a stranger and saying hello, telling a loved one how you feel, or asking someone for help. A bold woman would rather risk hearing “no” than sit around and hope the opportunity will simply come to her. She takes action and makes sh*t happen.
Now that you’ve chosen how you want to show up as the year comes to a close, I’d love to hear how it’s going for you. Share in the comments below!
If you know someone who’s ready to be the badass boss they’re meant to be, share this article with them. They deserve to be reminded 🙂
Remember, success starts the moment you choose to be you.
Happy holidays to you and your loved ones.
P.S. Still looking for a Christmas gift for the badass boss in your life? Good news. YuSchool is now open for registration! Check it out. The first class starts in January and we’d LOVE to have you. It’s going to be AMAZING!