As you may know, I recently celebrated my birthday.
It was a special time (as any birthday really should be) — but this year, I got thinking about something new.
The concept of “MAKE A WISH ?…”
I mean, what are we actually doing?
We spend a few awkward seconds under pressure, trying to think of something to “wish” for, then we blow out some candles, and go on with the party.
What if we were to think of making a wish from a whole new perspective — and started to take ownership for what we want?
It’s actually quite easy.
All you have to do is follow the YUOLOGY 5 steps to manifestation, which I’m going to give to you today.
But first, I’m going to share a moment from my birthday this year, that got me thinking about wishing and achieving…
My first 24 hours in LA were nothing short of a dream, that I realized, I’ve been wishing (more like manifesting ?) for quite some time.
The first morning, I woke up at 5am to get ready (and my hair blown out ??♀️) for my first TV interview for YUOLOGY, in no other than Beverly Hills.
I was interviewed by some of the kindest, coolest gems in the biz at Good Morning LaLa Land and the Q&A’s and storytelling went great. I was actually enjoying it so much, that I didn’t want it to end.
Then I came “home” (@ my good friend’s house) to a Mexican themed dinner party, with a group of amazing friends, new and old, from around the world — and was surprised with a beautiful, authentic Italian (we changed countries ?) birthday cake, and live music by two very talented souls, from a local Mexican band.
The next morning, we woke early, were greeted by another friend, who brought my favourite green drink (full of celery and lemon) and shots (turmeric ginger shots ?) and we went for a wonderful hike in the hills — where we got a birds eye view of the lovely home that I stayed for the week.
The rest of the trip continued to be aligned and filled with serendipitous moments, and the reason I chose to share the first 24 hours with you is because I wanted to remind you (after realizing this myself) — that every single thought you have, word you speak, action you take, and intention you set — you are literally creating your reality.
For example, YUOLOGY has taken me 5 years to create, and I had my first TV interview NOW, and the friends I made in Ibiza a few years ago, are who I’ve built relationships with, and are celebrating with NOW.
You see, all the steps you’re taking today (late nights working on your laptop ?, and sacrifices you’re making ?, ?? & ?) are helping you build a foundation for the life you’re dreaming about (aka manifesting!).
It may not seem like it now, but one day soon, you’ll have a full circle 24 hours, where it all comes together and makes sense.
Hopefully on that day, you’ll also get to blow out some candles with gratitude, as the universe put together so beautifully for me ✨.
So how do you set an intention and actually achieve it? Here’s 5 easy steps to help you get started:
- Accept where you are. Before you can do anything, you must accept your current situation. Every single choice you’ve made has led you here, and you must trust that this is okay. You may not love where you are (for example, your job, relationships, health status, location, home etc.) but there’s absolutely nothing you can do to change your past. So breathe in, accept where you are, and now you can move forward.
- Visualize where you want to be. You can’t move forward if you don’t know where you want to go. So be sure to get clear on what you want, before you make any drastic changes. Hint, this is more about who you want to be, opposed to what you want to do. Remember, you’re a human being not a human doing.
Try this! Picture yourself two years from now, living your best life (with no limitations). How do you greet the people you meet? Who are you with? What’s most important to you? What’s making you smile? Answering these questions will help you get a clear vision of the life you want.
- Identify the gaps. What did you see in your vision that’s missing from your life today? It may help to break your life into the following segments, to ensure that you don’t miss anything: Career/Business, Romance/Significant Other, Health/Fitness, Personal Growth/Learning, Family/Friends. Doing this will show you the gaps between your current and ideal life, so you can draw a map to where you want go.
- Declare what you want. Based on what’s missing from your life today, what will you choose to focus on? I suggest making three bold statements about what you want to create, followed by three actions that you’ll take to make your declarations a reality. For example, Declaration: “I will meet the man that I’ll marry next year” Action: “I will create a profile on a dating site,” or Declaration: “I will secure 3 dream clients in the next 2 months: Action: “I’ll spend 2 hours going to an industry networking event next Friday.”
- Manifest your dreams into reality. After you’ve identified what needs to change, and you’ve taken action to make it happen, you can release and surrender and leave room for serendipity to happen. Imagine all the declarations you made have already happened and think about them as if you’re experiencing them now. Try using, “I am…” statements to solidify your belief in yourself. This is where trust comes in and knowing that you deserve a life you love. Keep your vibrations high and let go of any resistance – you’ll attract what you put out!
So what could life design mean for you? To everyone, it’s different. But for those who pursue it, it’s ultimately about being who you are, and finally claiming your dream life.
No matter your situation, you have the power to change your life.
If you want to get unstuck, and start manifesting more of what you want, let’s have a chat! I’m currently offering free, 30 minute breakthrough sessions.
Book your free call with Tonia.
Once you’ve tried the YUOLOGY manifestation formula, I’d love to hear how this was for you.
What did you manifest?
Leave a comment below and let me know.
If you know someone who could use some serendipity in her life, share this post.
Thank you for being here and choosing to be you, with confidence.
With love and support,
P.S. I’ve blocked out some time over the next few days for free breakthrough calls. So if you’ve been dying to finally make a change in your life, now’s the time to talk.
Book your free breakthrough call with Tonia
Leave a reply