NEVER EAT ALONE.
Don’t get me wrong.
I’m all for independence and the empowering feeling of solo travel, dining — and anything else that feels right.
Heck, I’ve travelled to over 30 countries, and many of the trips were on my own, or at least parts of the adventures were.
So hear me out.
What I mean by “never eat alone” is all about the power of connection.
Kind of like what happened in the photo — which I call, Two girls meet in a café in Paris.
I was on my own, having a quick lunch, and this lovely local Parisian woman and her sister asked where I’m from, and 3 hours later, we were still going strong on great conversation and laughs.
I always thought it was me, who started connections with people, but it turns out; if you’re open to it, you’ll attract like-minded energy ✨.
Something like, what you radiate you’ll attract.. which is also something I teach in YUOLOGY, YuSchool.
This concept is similar to Keith Ferrazzi’s book, Never Eat Alone, that discusses, the dynamics of status are the same whether you’re working or attending a social event..
Invisibility is a fate worse than failure.
And I totally agree.
You were made to be seen and to share your light with the world.
This doesn’t mean that alone time isn’t good, or that we don’t need to recharge in between people-ing — but I am saying that the world deserves to see YOU, and it’s your responsibility to become who you are.
So how do you confidently be your authentic self? Here’s 5 easy steps to help you get started:
- Accept where you are. Before you can do anything, you must accept your current situation. Every single choice you’ve made has led you here, and you must trust that this is okay. You may not love where you are (for example, your job, relationships, health status, location, home etc.) but there’s absolutely nothing you can do to change your past. So breathe in, accept where you are, and now you can move forward.
- Visualize where you want to be. You can’t move forward if you don’t know where you want to go. So be sure to get clear on what you want, before you make any drastic changes. Hint, this is more about who you want to be, opposed to what you want to do. Remember, you’re a human being not a human doing.
Try this! Picture yourself two years from now, living your best life (with no limitations). How do you greet the people you meet? Who are you with? What’s most important to you? What’s making you smile? Answering these questions will help you get a clear vision of the life you want.
3. Identify the gaps. What did you see in your vision that’s missing from your life today? It may help to break your life into the following segments, to ensure that you don’t miss anything: Career/Business, Romance/Significant Other, Health/Fitness, Personal Growth/Learning, Family/Friends. Doing this will show you the gaps between your current and ideal life, so you can draw a map to where you want to go.
4. Declare what you want. Based on what’s missing from your life today, what will you choose to focus on? I suggest making three bold statements about what you want to create, followed by three actions that you’ll take to make your declarations a reality. For example, Declaration: “I will meet the man that I’ll marry next year” Action: “I will create a profile on a dating site,” or Declaration: “I will secure 3 dream clients in the next 2 months: Action: “I’ll spend 2 hours going to an industry networking event next Friday.”
5. Manifest your dreams into reality. After you’ve identified what needs to change, and you’ve taken action to make it happen, you can release and surrender and leave room for serendipity to happen. Imagine all the declarations you made have already happened and think about them as if you’re experiencing them now. Try using, “I am…” statements to solidify your belief in yourself. This is where trust comes in and knowing that you deserve a life you love. Keep your vibrations high and let go of any resistance – you’ll attract what you put out!
Once you’ve tried the YUOLOGY formula, I’d love to hear how this was for you.
What did you manifest?
Leave a comment below and let me know.
If you know someone who could use some confidence in their life, share this post.
Thank you for being here and choosing to be you, with confidence.
With love and support,
P.S. I’ve blocked time over the next few days for free breakthrough calls. So if you’ve been dying to finally make a change in your life, now’s the time to talk. Book your free breakthrough call.