You know those times when you feel like you’re literally being pulled in a specific direction?
It’s like your gut is telling you that you need to move and it won’t stop until you listen.
Whether physically, emotionally or metaphorically — you hear an undeniable whisper telling you to DO SOMETHING — and you have a choice.
You can either:
1. Pay attention, listen to your intuition and find the courage to face the unknown.
2. Self sabotage, listen to everyone else’s expectations of you, and ignore the nudge. Which is really the universe’s way of trying to pull you towards your higher self.
One of my best experiences of listening to my gut involved a trip to Miami, tattoos and re-connecting with my flow and I want to share it with you today.
During a time when so many are lacking clarity and questioning their purpose.
My experience was also during a very challenging time.
I was experiencing grief, dealing with the unexpected loss of my brother (who had recently passed) and I was trying to be strong for myself and everyone else.
So when my friend suggested that I come to Miami for a little break (and some fun) I decided to go.
At first I wasn’t sure if I was ready, or that I deserved such a break. However, everything was pointing me in the direction to go (my intuition was literally screaming “go…go…go!”) so I did.
At the airport, I had my brother on my mind all morning. And I felt comforted by my new permanent memory of him, that I just got tattooed on my wrist a couple weeks prior.
I even kept noticing it at immigration, security, and when I was rolling my suitcase everywhere.
Probably because it was so new to me, and I’ve never had a tattoo that I can see all the time.
When I boarded the plane, I was seated beside a really vibrant, full-hearted lady with an outgoing personality, and I looked down at her wrist, and saw… the exact same tattoo.
She even had the open heart (that I thought I designed) and had never seen before!!
I believe this manifestation was my brother. Letting me know that he was with me, no matter where I go; and that it’s okay to get out and live life again.
The universe is always with you; pay attention to the signs.
This guidance comes from an unconditional source, that always wants the best for you — and you can access it when you choose to listen.
3 signs you’re on the right path:
1. YOU GOT FLOW: you feel like you’re moving in the flow of your life, opposed to against it. Kind of like a fish naturally swimming downstream, and not fighting or resisting the current. AKA your current situation.
2. YOU FEEL GOOD: when you’re living in alignment with who you are (including your values) you feel your best. It’s as simple as that.
3. YOU ATTRACT MAGIC: things start to happen in your life, that feel like divine intervention, serendipity and magical answers to your desires.
Stay open to the magic, it’s literally everywhere ??♀️✨.
Once you’ve tried this for yourself, I’d love to hear how this was for you.
What’s ONE thing you’re going to start today to get back in your flow?
Leave a comment below and let me know.
If you know someone who could use some tips on getting into alignment, share this post.
Thank you for being here and choosing to be you, with confidence.
With love and support,